Monday, July 09, 2007

All my sisters-in-law but one are the biggest warmest, sweetest, most Didi-mind-readingist people in the world. One is nuts. Certifiably. I wish I could bottle her up and bring her home so you all could see just what kind of maniac the North American Redneck is but sadly she'd stab someone.

But back to the others. They can all cook and they give you that fresh baked bread feeling.

Oh, wait, I forgot the other other one. SHe's kinda nuts too but in a different way. She channels daytime drama and sprinkles it on everything she touches. '

But the others. They just hug me and tell me exactly how to deal with the crap I've been going through and no one even ever told them! Two of them lost a parent themselves and so they pulled me aside and said things like, "Do you get them there palpitations or that paranoid panicky feeling?" and "Don't you worry girl, you ain't gonna feel this bad forever." And they know it for sure. It's like someone standing a little bit closer to shore and saying, "Come on, you'll be able to touch soon." Plus they're nurses.

2 comments:

P.H. said...

I think your sisters-in-law are angels. May you be surrounded by them and know their nuturing touch forever.

Anonymous said...

what great relatives!

mby