Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday

Today we went over to Tiara's and Ghosthunter's for dinner. First, all of us (except Tiara who is, unfortunately, not bi-lingual) spoke in pig latin. The kids, for an added challenge, spoke pig latin with pig (ham) in their mouths. Then we all laughed and laughed and laughed till our ribs cracked at things that wouldn't have been funny if we were with anyone else. I'll tell you, a real treasure is friends who laugh at the same things you do. Particularly if you have a "unique" sense of humor, like me. Delta was in such a fine fettle tonight, every time I think of the things he said I chuckle. Unfortunately I can't share them with you because, as I mentioned above, you wouldn't find them funny. I love Regina Spektor even more today than I did yesterday. And this morning, I figured out how to end my short story. Sigh. Now I can stop nodding and lying and really end the story. Yay.

1 comment:

P.H. said...

Glad you are feeling better.
Glad you have the ending for your story.
Glad. Glad. Glad.