Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Last two things I put on my new Myspace Blog, in case anyone ever looks here again.

My editor said that sometimes you worry about the person you've interviewed for an upcoming article might die before the magazine comes out. But he's never heard of worrying that the person you just interviewed for an upcoming article will run over your dentist's receptionist's 200 pound husband then keep right on going. That's me. Setting precedents.

Today my editor (maybe i'll shorten that to Ed because editor sounds a bit pretentious but Ed just sounds like my trucker boyfriend.) OK. So. Ed told me that my next article will be interviewing human statues. At first I thought that he was trying to subtly tell me I was fired. But then I realized that interviewing statues is really more like making up a bunch of crap which is what I LOVE BEST so I became very happy and excited. Then I realized (after visiting the website for the aforementioned statues) that human statues are people who stand really still for a living. Sigh.

5 comments:

Kris said...

I have some photos of human statues!

Anonymous said...

so what's the URL of your myspace blog???

P.H. said...

Of Course I look here. Almost everyday, sometimes twice.

Anonymous said...

She Lives!!!

Ms. Zuba said...

Human statues??? If they looked like Brad Pitt d keep one in my house.....can you touch them?