Monday, March 19, 2007

My cast is off HOORAY!!!!! But not off all the way. It's quasi off. I'm supposed to put it back on when my foot hurts which, according to my doctor, will happen most of the time for the next two weeks. But whatever. I'm FREE!!! No more leaning through the bathroom door when my kids are in there and screaming "Here's MOMMY!" My doctor DID say not to run the marathon this year. You got lucky Kenya - you hear me??!! So, tomorrow I am quitting sugar, dairy and meat until I lose 15 pounds. Except, of course, the sugar that naturally occurs in the foods I eat like chocolate. And except the dairy in the cream that goes into my coffee.

2 comments:

P.H. said...

Congratulations! Freedom at last.

Idiot Cook said...

Congrats! :)

And Big Mama--you look great! No need to lose 15 pounds. But if you do it, be healthy--don't deprive yourself of everything all at once.

(I'll step off my soap box now.)