Sunday, March 04, 2007

Today would have been my dad's 67th birthday. It's also the 3rd anniversary of the day my grandfather died. I dreamed about rats and school showers and I ate an annisette cookie for breakfast. This afternoon I'm getting a new tattoo - one with the mysterious numbers 84 involved. Tommorow I might get to remove my cast - or "have a little incision". Either way, tommorow is the end of my holding pattern. I'm so freaking happy spring is almost here. I like March. I like waiting and vacillating between winter and spring. It's like spring foreplay.

4 comments:

P.H. said...

Best of luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see the new tatoo.

Laura said...

"spring foreplay." nice. :)

L
@}-->--

Ms. Zuba said...

What is the new tattoo? I have been thinking about yet another...but it hasn't struck me yet...I'm waiting to add to my collection until it hits me...

Steve said...

I've always wanted a tattoo that said "tattoo." Has that been done before?