Monday, July 17, 2006

***The Following Post Refers to A Gynecologist***

**SO THOSE OF YOU SQUEAMISH WITH EXCESS INFORMATION BEWARE***

I try not to wear lipstick to the gynecologist. It's just one of my things. But that said, I was still mildly offended today when my obgyn did not recognize my face in the waiting room. I mean, 3 kids, come on. But then I thought about it and realized that if I had been standing on my hands in the waiting room with my panties around my neck so he could be addressing the end he's more familiar with and he STILL didn't recognize me, I could be mad. I'm glad Delta's not a gynecologist. What could you possibly do, as the wife of a gynecologist, to stand out in the crowd? I saw a woman, once, in Okinawa who could stack quarters on a coke bottle with her -ahem- you know. She could also chop bananas and shoot them across the room. Both seem like useful endeavors, but quite frankly, if that thing doesn't sing, wear a hat and play the cymbols I just don't think you'd stand a chance married to a gyn.

4 comments:

kris said...

Is that the same lady who can chop bananas with her hoo-ha and will drop them in someones mouth?

If so, then you need to listen to comedian Doug Stanhope!

Idiot Cook said...

Hehehe...

P.H. said...

Can you pick up those talents at Continuing Ed?

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh!

I think that some of those talented ladies work in Bangkok, too.