Friday, August 25, 2006

I recently discovered the magical world of itunes. That fact, coupled with pounds of cut-rate CD-RW's from a brother-in-law who manages a certain store specializing in such products has turned me into a song burnin' machine. I burn so many CD's that itunes feels it necessary to remind me from time to time that I must pace myself lest I succumb to the underworld of piracy. I've spent the last 2 hours re-discovering all the songs that ever moved me. How could I have ever forgotten them? A forgotten song is truly a vehicle of time travel. Having 26 songs, all from distinctly different instances, is an overwhelming buffet of memories. I can't tell if I'm happy or sad or nostalgic or relieved. Not that I would know or anything, but I kinda feel like the eighth hour of an acid trip. Lord have mercy.

2 comments:

Idiot Cook said...

Are you going through Tech Puberty, too??? If so, have PtCakes buy you stuff...she's got a weak spot for girls going through TP. She's buying me a DVD player and plasma TV.

;)

Ms. Zuba said...

There is nothing like music to stir the soul...