Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm off to get Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark because the Angry Little Bitch said so. And it's wise to obey anything an angry little bitch says to do. I'm really excited, got a good feeling about this one. Usually I make up my stories, but this time I'm going to memorize one from the book. Ya-Ya is excited too because I told her that I'm going to scare her back to the womb. But then I thought about that. Having a nine year old of exceptional height climb back into the womb would be only slightly less comfortable than disemboweling myself with a plastic fork. Probably wouldn't help much with mine and Delta's race to lose ten lbs either. Unless she brought with her a kidney and a couple of ribs on her way back out. Or, in accordance with (K) Angry Little Bitch's comment, my liver.

2 comments:

Idiot Cook said...

Yea! Memorize in time for Niblets on Thursday!!!!!

kris said...

I'm serious... does anyone remember the liver story? It was this stupid summer camp story where at the end there's a ghost chanting to a young girl named Evil that she wants her liver back.

"Eeeevil.... I want my Liver baaaack...."