Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Oh That nasty little tick gave my Ya-Ya a bacterial infection. And then guess what? I found out that people who are allergic to pennicilan are allergic even when they touch the pill. Even when they take it out of the wrapper to give to their poor parasite infested child they will erupt in hives and their lips will turn into pork chops. And then I also found out that Childrens Benadryl makes some pennicilan allergic, Jar-Jar-Binks lipped people have hallucinations.

Oh poor CeeBeeW. When she came to pick up Jay after school today I looked like Kramer with breasts. Not a good look for a babysitter.

2 comments:

Wiccan Chick said...

I hope that you feel better....

Anonymous said...

If I didn't have to run home to meet the plumber, I would have sent you off to bed and watch the gang until Delta got home. I felt so bad leaving you in that state, and unless you duct tape my child to a tact laided chair in front of a TV that shows nothing but the 700 Club and force feed him raw broccoli, you are the best sitter a crazy working mom like me can have.