Friday, December 29, 2006

Great Dream

I had a Great Dream last night.I Was riding through war torn Chechnya in back of a cab driven by a man who may or may not have been trying to kill me. I was naked. I looked over to right and realized that Brad Pitt was riding next to me, also naked, very sad.

"What's wrong, Brad?" I asked.

"I'm ugly."

"Jesus Christ," I said, moving a little bit lot bit closer to brad, "You're gorgeous. You're as gorgeous as...I was going to say Brad Pitt but since you ARE him..."

"You really think so?" (Puts his arm around me. I realize we are married - don't ask me how I realize this. It's my stinkin dream.)

Suddenly cab driver could have ak-47 trained on my forehead and it wouldn't matter. I'm about to DO IT in the backseat of a moving vehicle with BRAD PITT!!!!!

But then someone started licking my hand and I remembered why I hate dogs so. After evicting the stupid dog from my bedroom, I desperately tried to get back to that dream, but succeeded only in riding down an escalator, losing my hat in the belt, pulling it out and having every single hat ever lost in the belt follow it. Not quite Brad Pitt.

2 comments:

P.H. said...

Great dream... pat the dog for me.

Anonymous said...

Does this mean Angelina is free to make a guest-starring appearance in my dream?

Sans dog, of course.