Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy, Merry

We had a wonderful Christmas, thank you very much. We stepped in sort of gingerly, and I had a few moment s like when we lit a candle for my father at Fatima and when we stayed up late Christmas eve and of course, christmas morning. But the days were nice as a whole.

I inherited a cousin when my dad died. He's 57 years old and so like my dad it's almost supernatural. I'd never known him before but now we talk every day and he came by on Christmas with his girlfriend, brought gifts for the girls, stayed and talked with Mom and Superdad. It was almost like the old days.

Today we are headed up to my new brother's house for christmas with them. It's wierd becoming a family when you are all old enough to have families of your own, but I'm convinced it can happen. All it takes is practice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it went well!

P.H. said...

Glad all is well. Looking forward to talking with you soon.