Sunday, December 17, 2006

Someone stole my brand new big, heavy, Scotch Tape dispenser. Someone in this house. When I find out who that someone is....Now I have to rip little chunks off the extra rolls. Damn it.

Today was Phee Phee's big winter dance production. I cried through the whole thing. And I forgot tissue, but that's ok, the important thing is how amazing my little pumpkin was. I'm always amazed at kids. Can you imagine getting up in front of an auditorium full of fancy dressed people and dancing around in a skin tight leotard? Me neither. Come to think of it, I think me in a skin tight leotard dancing anywhere is explicitely forbidden in the Geneva Convention.

2 comments:

P.H. said...

I was sending good thoughts your way. Sorry, I should have sent a tissue too.

Very glad it went well.

Anonymous said...

This makes me remember when I was frequently seen in a skin-tight leotard. No more!