Friday, November 11, 2005

Hormones have settled

Like a blanket of nuclear fallout. I am seething at Delta Hotel right now. Tonight is the ball. As you can see, I am not at it. I am eating a king size Reese's Peanut Butter Cup instead. Delta Hotel is not the only one with issues. I have some too. It's time for me to pull them bad boys out of the closet, dust em off and slap em down on the table. Take that, Delta Hotel, I'll take your avoidance and raise you one Reverse Oedipal Complex. I'm tired of sweeping my feelings under the rug. Delta Hotel picked the wrong time of the month to hold out on decision making. When he comes home from Peoria tonight, I won't be alone. I've invited my good friends Estrogen and Progesterone along. Us and Delta Hotel are gonna have a little chat. (sound of cracking knuckles)

6 comments:

Wiccan Chick said...

That is the best time in, my book, to lay things out onto the table, especially during that time of the month. The horomones definately lets you say what has been held in "the closet".

Wiccan Chick said...

as well as those that have been swept under the rug

kris said...

Oh shit...
Actually I find it the worst time to bring up certain things... I tend to sya things I don't really mean.

Anonymous said...

Reverse Oedipus Complex sounds real bad too me :(

P.H. said...

My heart goes out to you and Delta.

Anonymous said...

Reverse Oedipus Complex sounds real bad too me :(

8-4