Thursday, November 17, 2005

Why I Haven't Posted

Delta Hotel is back to vacillating, so I am on a hunger strike and far too weak to post. Delta Hotel is famous for outdoing me. If I am sick, he has walking pneumonia. When I was pregnant with middle, he managed to lodge a kidneystone into his miniature ureter and explode in hydronephrosis. I cut off the tip of my thumb, a week later he practically lacerated an artery. I'll tell you, this is one time he WON'T WIN. I am going to outdepress him, AND be a size six to boot.

4 comments:

kris said...

What a dick.

Pardon my french, but if he can't give you, his loving wife, a firm answer on something that is apparently EXTREMELY important then in my book he is a dick.

And you can tell him i said that.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're still in suspense. Hang in there!

Susan W

Anonymous said...

I need new entries!!!!

kris said...

Me too!