Sunday, October 22, 2006

Dear Everyone:

I have fat blood. I'm done for. I'll probably have type 2 diabetes by the end of the week and a heart attack soon thereafter.

On a scale of 0 - 150, my triglycerides are 203. There is so much lard in my blood that I am probably very flammable and/or slippery. No wonder my feet are always cold: all that frosting blood can barely squeeze through my "spidery little veins".

Dear Gods, you hit 30 and it all goes to shit.

Tommorow I will start my new regime of sleeping, eating brown rice and running. And that's IT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look in pretty good shape to me. You WILL get through this.

I've had cholesterol problems on and off, but have always -- so far -- been able to get them under control with exercise and diet.

In my most recent episode, I started taking some supplements under a nutritionist's guidance. That got me through my most recent cholesterol check.