Friday, October 20, 2006

This Weekend

is going to be great! We have some of our favorite family members coming in from NC! And they want to be spooktified. There is NOTHING I like better than spooky stuff. Of course, Delta will be out of town next week. Where will I leap when the hair on the back of my neck stands up? I'll have to be brave. Here is a list of all the things we are going to do this weekend. Lunch here, because that's the visitor law. Then, we are going to this person's party. Then we are going to this place for dinner. My nephew was particularly pleased with that idea since he saw the place on Haunted Travel Channel. We are headed over to this place because of this legend and then off to here for a tour through a very old, very haunted... Does anyone know of any spooky restaurants out that way, preferably on the water where we can eat dinner??

1 comment:

kris said...

I don't know about spooky restaurants but the Salem Witch Museum is lame. the graveyard is cool, but crowded... You have to stop in at Crow Haven Corner though... it's Laurie Cabot, the "official" witch of Salem's store.

Vistoria's Station is on the water, rarely crowded and sorta nice.