Sunday, October 08, 2006

How many best days ever is a girl allowed to have? I'm far too tired to write more than this little expression of how grateful and happy I am to have such wonderful friends and a whole new family. I always wanted a big brother, now I've got 3. Of course, it was my mom and superdad's day, but this is my blog and so I can say that when one of my new big brothers called me sis tonight, and another one called us all family and then the other one said anyone who is a friend of mine is a friend of the whole family to CeeBeeW, well, how could I be any happier?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful day. Best wishes to the bride and groom, thank you for having us along.

P.H. said...

Glad all went well. Congratulations on the new family.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!

Idiot Cook said...

Can't wait to hear/read more! :)