Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Showtime

Well, this may be my last post. A few months ago, I wrote a story and entered it in a contest. I didn't think I'd win. I REALLY REALLY REALLY didn't think that. Because if I'd thought that, I wouldn't have entered, knowing that part of the "prize" is having to stand up on a stage in front of people and read. So, since I might die tommorow, I wanted to say, thanks for reading. And I'd really love it if you would come to the reading. Here's the info... "April 26th" is a typo. It's really April 27th.

That being said, I am sincerely grateful. Thank you Niblets (Holla)

7 comments:

Idiot Cook said...

Break a leg. No, not literally.

Wiccan Chick said...

You know that you can do it!!!!! You will be awsome!!!!!!! Just TRY to relax and take it slow.

kris said...

I fel your pain. I don't speak in opublic. EVER.

Anonymous said...

You did great! You should be proud of yourself.

P.H. said...

Bazphotogirl is absolutely right. You were wonderful. Great story. Great delivery.

Idiot Cook said...

I third that. I was WOWED by your stage presence.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it went well!