Saturday, June 17, 2006

I found the very best opthamologist in the WHOLE WORLD!! He taught me all about my eyeballs and how they work and he even looked into my brain! And guess what? It's there! And then this really great guy helped me pick out my new glasses and he was so much fun! He said since I only have to wear my glasses at night and while I'm reading and writing, I could go funkier than most people. And then we tried on every single pair of glasses and the ones we liked the very best of all are mahogony with four little rubies on either side. And they are Prada, which didn't influence me at all. I swear. Now I must buy shoes to match! My glasses will be ready next week and guess what else? They speak French just like in the commercial!!! I can't WAIT to get my glasses. My eyes will stop hurting and I can even drive over 10 miles an hour at night! I'm gonna tear UP the streets of Framingham. If you see a black Sequioa doing the Tokyo Drift late at night, holla at me. You won't see me beacause Delta pimped my ride with dark tint, but that's okay, I'll see you. 14 hours till the BEST FATHERS DAY GIFT EVER!!!!

9 comments:

Idiot Cook said...

Man, you crack me up. Can't wait to hear DH's reaction to the gift.

P.H. said...

Can't wait to hear all the details and to see your very cool eye candy.

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of how you can turn the most mundane event into an essay!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, let us know what Scott thought of the gift!!!!

OHM

Idiot Cook said...

I was just gonna write in saying the same thing as OHM. Tell us how it all went! :)

P.H. said...

Me too, me too! Either that or I'll have to drive over there and see for myself. Okay, maybe I could walk.

Idiot Cook said...

IF YOU DON'T UPDATE AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED, I'M GOING TO PITCH A TENT ON YOUR LAWN AND SING CAMP FIRE SONGS LIKE KOOMBAYAH.

REALLY LOUD.

NON-STOP.

DON'T THINK I WOULDN'T DO IT.

Anonymous said...

I'd join in and I sing terribly! And I don't know all the words! This is not an idle threat!

OHM

P.H. said...

I'll bring the marshmallows and long forks. A camp out isn't the same without them.