Sunday, June 04, 2006

Oh Boy was I smug today. Smug and self righteous. I woke up fine, took the dog for a walk, took Ya-Ya out for coffee, everything APPEARED perfect. But really I was building up this snowball of smugness and then when we went walking with Tiarra tonight my dog turned into an idiot, my kids turned into Damian from the Omen only cubed and I proved once and for all that underneath my mild mannered alter ego lies the Lord of the Underworld. (That why my kids were so naughty, get it?)

4 comments:

Ms. Zuba said...

Ah, I can relate. Just this afternoon as my parents took Lauren and I out for a lovely dinner at the Outback was I saying, "look how great she's behaving for a 2 year old!" In my head I was complimenting myself on my superb parenting and a mere ten minutes later she was throwing food at the people in the booth behind us, screaming in short bursts, and pushing all the plates on the table off...good lord I wanted to kick myself!!!

Anonymous said...

What did your little darlings do?

MBY

Anonymous said...

What did your little darlings do?

MBY

Steve said...

6 6 6