Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I haven't been writing here because I have been writing there. I started out with a goal of 300 words a day and now I try to stop at a thousand. I don't know what happened to me, I'm like a crackhead over this story. I'm at about 13,000 words now and I think I'll stop around a hundred. Si, I'll talk to y'all then. Actually, probably before that because I have a FREAKING HUGE gift for Delta on Father's Day. My gift for him will make all other gifts look like PRACTICE. The only way Delta will ever be able to top my gift is if he finds me a hot 25 y/o yogi who will walk around my (freshly remodeled) home wearing only white linen drawstring pants and who will give me massages at my whim, cook me fresh food and then watch the kids while I try to contain myself at a thousand words.

4 comments:

Idiot Cook said...

Oh, man! I'm dying to know what the gift is.

How old is Gerard Butler anyway? ;)

Congrats on the word count. KEEP GOING!!!

kris said...

You need to go here: http://www.hedgebrook.org/

P.H. said...

Good to hear from you. Lucky Delta... can't wait to hear hear how it went over.

Anonymous said...

great work -- keep going!