Friday, June 30, 2006

New Look

Because PTCakes said my old look offended her eyes. I thought about it and realized that the white on black offended MY eyes too.

Anyway. We are supposedly going on vacation in the morning. I say supposedly because one can never be too careful with ones words when describing a future event involving me or any of the other melodramatic souls in my family. The Grizzwalds don't have s..t on us. So far several factors are working against us: 1. My near-homicidal PMS, 2. Part of our route being underwater due to stalled weather pattern in PA, 3. Recently discovered dry-rotted boat trailer tire practically ensuring dramatic blowout in middle of gridlocked interstate in 99 degree heat, 4. Oscar waking up with a 103 degree fever.

Everyone I know is in a bad mood today. I don't know why. Maybe my PMS is so powerful it's contagious. Anyway, that's about the only thing we have going for us. Every trip that begins with a good mood ends with a family member being disowned. But trip that begin with seething eyes and gritted teeth ends in...well, I better not jinx it.

PS Niblets, GREAT FUN LAST NIGHT!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last color scheme was more conducive to viewing and was easier on the eyes, believe me I should know.

8-4

Anonymous said...

The last color scheme was more conducive to viewing and was easier on the eyes, believe me I should know.

8-4

Anonymous said...

I like this look.

Makes me think of a precious manuscript preserved for posterity.

kris said...

I lok the new look, though the old one was easier to read. Did you know you can change the colors and size of the type? Just look at all the fruity flavors on my site!

If you get stuck in PA go to the Houdini Museum in Scranton... it's a total cheese fest, but alot of fun. The Kiddos are too young for Eastern State Peneitentiary, which I also recommend.

Have a great trip!

kris said...

I meant "like" I like the new look.

I can't type for shit.

Wiccan Chick said...

I like the new look too, although I was a bit taken aback by it at first(I thought that I had the wrong blog)but it is growing on me.

Steve said...

Wait a minute! PTCakes complained about the look of your site? How is hers any different????

It's like the whole world's gone crazy!

P.H. said...

I never complained! Did I complain???? It must have been the PMS. Did you know there is no PMS on Long Island, Maine. I could live here forever.