Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sh&t Does Not Make Good Fabric Softener

I have been accused of neglecting my blog.

Actually, I have been living in a vacuum which happens from time to time and I have been immersed in writing a story.

There's not too much going on here. Oskie is finally transitioning into her own bed. That's been giving me bad dreams. She's also taking on the challenge of potty-training. She's an all or nothing kind of girl. We don't "F" around with pull-ups. It's panties all the way. Which is fine, except for the other day when I discovered that the horrific smell coming from my dryer was coming from some little turds she'd thrown in the hamper along with the panties.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should save this story to share with her first date. I am sure she won't mind!

OHM

Idiot Cook said...

I agree with OHM.

Glad to see you blogging...looking forward to reading your STORY.

P.H. said...

Thanks for the handy household tip. I'll remember this one.