Thursday, December 15, 2005

All Is Revealed (Title Shamelessly stolen from FatCharlatan)

A mere two days after the Leader of the Free World has eviscerated all doubt from the minds of rational thinking adults that he is a completely incompetent lunatic by publicly admitting the war is based on a lie, (but we're gonna win it by Gawrsh!) Delta Hotel has commited himself to his own act of lunacy. He has made his choice. In less than two weeks, he will put his ass on a plane to Iraq. By choice. FOr the THIRD F*$KING TIME. How Ironic that me, a woman who has uprooted all shrubbery from her landscape for the unfortunate connotations the word bush conjures, is married to superdickheadman who will apparently go to war for the sake of war. It's almost Shakespearean. So, if I metamorphize (is that a word?) into an evil man-hating, resentful, bitter, angry, shrewlike hag for a little while, please don't hate me. I would never project my feelings on purpose. Also, I may perodically refer to Delta Hotel as That Festering Canker Sore From the Ass of Satan. Just so you have a reference point and all.

I will try not to wallow in self-pity for too long, and I will try harder not to write about it here when I do. I am pretty freaking angry though. Sixteen pairs of boxer shorts - now crotchless - angry to be specific. Delta Hotel is a gambler, and the stakes are very, very high. And I'm quite sure the winnings are not worth the risk.

9 comments:

Idiot Cook said...

My friend, my thoughts and prayers continue to be with you...

Anonymous said...

Honey, you have every right to bitch. let it go on the page so you don't let it go in a rage.

P.H. said...

We could never hate you.

kris said...

Oh, I am so sorry! That sucks.

Personally I think that leaving his wife and 4 children behind is very irresponsible of him, considering he doesn't HAVE to go.

I've only met him once and I don't know much about him, but he hasn't gone up in esteem in my mind by doing this... not at all.

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of all of you!

Anonymous said...

That was me, SW, the anonymous above.

Sorry i'm such a klutz.

Anonymous said...

That was me, SW, the anonymous above.

Sorry i'm such a klutz.

DawnApril said...

The universe never closes a door without opening a window

DawnApril said...

Thank you all so much for your strong shoulders...