Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Yuck Cubed

My Soul-Sister emailed tonight to remind me of something. Remember the pond I wrote about the other day, you know, the one I call "Human Soup"? Well brave readers, this is what Soul-sister wrote:

A) who is your arch nemesis
and
B) Don't you remember dipping your naked butt in L's Pond one summer night????????? That's enough to give you nightmares!


YES SOUL SISTER!!! I DO REMEMBER!! And it was more than just my butt!! BLECHHHHHH!! I remember something else about that night. I was floating on my back, staring up at the constellations pretending I was Beethoven when something brushed up against my heel. It was hard (mind out of the gutter SUPERROB) and at the time I thought it was a turtle. But now I know it was rally a cadaver. OH LAW!

5 comments:

P.H. said...

Nice imagery

kris said...

You didn't answer her first question...

DawnApril said...

ALAS!! I did not! Just in case he ends up at the bottom of a well.

Anonymous said...

I know MY archnemesis is dressed in cape and tights. And, after invoking the image of you floating naked in a moonlit pond, what gutter-like thoughts could possibly be ocurring to me?

I am offended, madam. Offended.

DawnApril said...

I was the word HARD I was reffering to my dear SuperRob.