Saturday, February 18, 2006


IKEA is not a store, it is an alternate universe. Have you been? I think it actually has it's own zip code. IKEA not only has escalators, but conveyor belt hills which move you AND your cart to the next floor. IKEA watches your kids for you while you shop, feeds you Swedish meatballs and is so big, it has it's own parking garage, police force and rentable car. It also has this butcher block island. I don't know what kind of life I lived before I realized that this little hunk of gorgeousness existed, but I do know I need to have it. ASAP. This island was crafted lovingly by IKEA elves specially for my kitchen. I mean, the perfectness is uncanny. Thanks for the pic CeBe W.

2 comments:

kris said...

Oooh! That would also make a fine addition to an art/craft room. Are those all drawers?

DawnApril said...

yes! They are all drawers and they are so smooth on their little tracks and they snap back in night and neat and the counter top is so BIG. This would be PERFECT for a craft room. Especially a craft room in my house.