Saturday, October 15, 2005

Hardly a Minute to Spare

Because Murphy, after having read my previous blog entry, has flexed his mischevious muscles upon my unsuspecting dishwasher. That's right, folks, I'ma havin' ta scrub them there dishes by hand. I'm not sure why that makes me speak like a West Virginian (not that that's a bad thing) but it does. And Sears is all booked up for weeks and weeks and weeks, swimming in broken dishwasher repair slips, and they don't even care that my poor hands are going to crack and bleed from all the work I have to do now. As a matter of fact, they relish the thought of it. They won't even write my work order until one of my knuckles splits open. Have they no compassion? Are they not human? Just what order of monster answers the phone's over there?

Also, I am not in the proper mindset for writing since I am in the middle of a hormonal nuclear winter. I should be fine in a few days.

3 comments:

P.H. said...

You can bring your dishes over here.

Wiccan Chick said...

You can also start washing in warm water, then gradually get it so it is hot. I usually do it that way. Also if they get chapped after you are done and your hands are dry, try using a uncented hand lotion that is formulated for extra dry skin(like St.Ives or any other simillar).

kris said...

I have a dishwasher. His name is Ron.