Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's a pity party

And you're all invited.

Really, it's too beautiful a day for me to feel so very sorry for myself. Also, I'm wasting a perfectly good hormone balance which doesn't happen often. I could be in a REALLY good mood today, if only I wasn't so miserable.

I try, I really do, to put things in perspective. At least we aren't under water or fire or communist rule (yet). I still don't have bone marrow cancer. I know that a lot of people have it a lot worse than I do. But you know what? Perspective is gloomy. I have enough problems of my own without being depressed about everyone else's as well. Gloomy. Who thought of that word?

I think I'll just hang out here for a little while until I feel better. Of course, there's always here as well.

1 comment:

DawnApril said...

Oh my God that was so funny. Thanks.